Co-op Grocery Pickup
Welcome to Co-op Grocery Pickup
We know you’re busy, so we want to make shopping at the MFC easy for you. Simply select your groceries, pick them up in the store, and enjoy! There are no fees and ownership is not required to use it, though there is a $30 minimum on all orders.
Ready to shop? Click on the image above to check out our webstore or read on to learn more about how it works.
Shoppers should be aware that using the Marquette Food Co-op website and webstore means their activities are tracked by Google Analytics.
Co-op Grocery Pickup FAQ
How does it work?
- Do I need to be a Co-op Owner to shop?
- No, but you do need to create an account online. Simply click on create an account in the webstore. If you are a Co-op Owner, you automatically have an account linked to the email we have on file for you and will just need to create a password. In order to ensure the right person is picking up the groceries, you may be asked to present an ID.
- I’m a Co-op Owner and don’t know what email is associated with my account. How do I sign up?
- Simply sign up as a new owner and we’ll merge your account for you when you come into the store.
- What happens after my order is placed?
- You will receive a confirmation email from the MFC. At the same time, a staff member will be notified about your order. Our staff will gather your items and pack them up for you. You will receive a text when your order is ready to be picked up.
- How much time before my order is ready to be picked up?
- Pick-ups are scheduled through the site, and the time will vary based on volume of business. For same day pick-up, orders must be placed before 6pm.
- How far in advance can I place my order?
- Orders may be placed as far out as one week.
- Will I receive Owner Rewards for placing orders online?
- Yes! You can even view past orders and your Owner Rewards point balance on the webstore.
- How do I place an order?
- Click here and start shopping!
- What can I order online?
- All departments except the deli have products online, though not all products are available due to store inventory. Stay tuned for updates that will include deli and lunch orders.
- Do you substitute products?
- We will contact you if the product that you want is unavailable and the substitution is more expensive. Or if the substitution would change aspects of the product, such as substituting an organic product with conventional. You can also choose to substitute individual items in the checkout process.
- Can I order bulk items and produce that is priced by the pound?
- Yes, you can order bulk and produce items that are priced by the lb, though the weight and price may vary slightly. You will need to choose the weight of the product from the options on the drop-down menu. If you’re choosing produce by the each (i.e. 5 apples) please indicate your choice in the item instructions (in your shopping cart, click on “add item instructions” and indicate how much of the product you’d like).
- The picture doesn’t match the product name. What’s up?
- Our photos are from a central database that may not match up perfectly. It will take time to fix mismatches with such a large inventory. The product name is the accurate reflection of what you are purchasing. Feel free to let us know if you see something that doesn’t match so we can fix it.
- Is there a fee?
- There is no fee to use Co-op Grocery Pickup, but there is a $30 minimum required for all orders.
- How do I pay?
- You can pay online using a credit card or Paypal, or you can pay in the store when you come to pick-up your groceries.
- What are the hours of pick-up?
- 8am-8pm, 7 days a week.
- How will I know when my order is ready?
- At checkout, you’ll choose a window of time you’d like to pick up your order during. When it’s ready for pick-up, you’ll receive a text message and/or email notification.
- Where do I go to get my order?
- Please go to our Customer Service Desk, located in the front of store, to get your order.
- What if I can’t get to the store to pick up my order?
- Please contact the Customer Service Desk at 225-0671, x 718 to let us know. Orders that are not picked up by the end of the day will be placed back in inventory.
- Can someone else pick up my order for me?
- Yes, but you must share the name of the person picking the groceries. They should be prepared to show their ID at pick-up.
- Can I bring my own bag?
- Yes! We are excited to support greener grocery shopping even when you order online. Simply note you are bringing your bags in the instructions box at checkout.
- Is there delivery?
- We are sorry. Delivery is not available at this time.
What if I still have questions?
- Call our Customer Service Desk at 906-225-0671, ext. 718.